Private Sector Employees
Wrongful Termination and Job Discrimination Lawyers in Southern California
The attorneys of San Diego Employment Law Group have a combined total of over 100 years of experience representing clients in the private sector with regard to employment law issues. The law firm serves clients in San Diego, Riverside, Imperial and Orange Counties, and throughout California.
The attorneys at San Diego Employment Law Group understand the delicate nature of employment law issues, and handle their clients’ legal matters with the utmost confidentiality and respect.
The law firm of San Diego Employment Law Group has vast experience in representing and counseling clients in the following areas of employment law:
- Wrongful termination
- Employment discrimination: including discrimination and harassment on the basis of age (40 or over), sex, physical or mental disability, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, use of lawful leave rights, military or veteran status, retaliation for engaging protected activities, etc.
- Potential job loss/discipline
- Job rights
- Privacy protections
- Sexual harassment
- Litigation/Trials in the Federal and California State Courts
- Administrative trials and hearings
- Settlements of legal claims
- Non-competition agreements
- Employment contracts
- Security clearance matters
- Defense of occupational and professional licenses
- Employment benefits
- Wage and hour claims
- Unemployment insurance claims
- Disability Discrimination and Disability Accommodation Issues
If you are faced with any of the employment law issues above, San Diego Employment Law Group, Attorneys at Law, encourages you to call for a free initial consultation.
San Diego Employment Law Group provides its clients with highly experienced employment law attorneys, who have a strong record of obtaining favorable results.
THE FIRM PROVIDES A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you would like to discuss your matter with a highly experienced employment lawyer at no charge, you may call our offices at either 619-626-2084 to set up an appointment.