Private Sector Employees
Wrongful Termination and Job Discrimination Lawyers in Southern California
The attorneys of the San Diego Employment Attorneys Group have a combined total of over 100 years of experience representing clients in the private sector with regard to employment law issues. The law firm serves clients in San Diego, Riverside, Imperial and Orange Counties, and throughout California.
Our legal team understands the delicate nature of employment law issues, and handle their clients’ legal matters with the utmost confidentiality and respect.
Since its founding in 1992, the firm has represented well over 5,000 clients, nearly all of whom have had employment law cases.
San Diego Employment Attorneys Group has vast experience in representing and counseling clients in the following areas of employment law:
- Wrongful termination
- Employment discrimination: including discrimination and harassment on the basis of age (40 or over), sex, physical or mental disability, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, use of lawful leave rights, military or veteran status, retaliation for engaging protected activities, etc.
- Potential job loss/discipline
- Job rights
- Privacy protections
- Sexual harassment
- Litigation/Trials in the Federal and California State Courts
- Administrative trials and hearings
- Settlements of legal claims
- Non-competition agreements
- Employment contracts
- Security clearance matters
- Defense of occupational and professional licenses
- Employment benefits
- Wage and hour claims
- Unemployment insurance claims
- Disability Discrimination and Disability Accommodation Issues
If you are faced with any of the employment law issues above, San Diego Employment Attorneys Group encourages you to call for a free initial consultation.
San Diego Employment Attorneys Group provides its clients with highly experienced employment law attorneys, who have a strong record of obtaining favorable results.
THE FIRM PROVIDES A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION