Since 1992, the San Diego Employment Attorneys Group has provided expert, highly-experienced legal representation to a vast number of federal employees and dealt with thousands of Federal employment issues in the following areas:
- Lawsuits in the Federal Courts
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearings and procedures.
- Federal Merit System Protection Board (MSPB) hearings and procedures.
- Wrongful termination claims of all types.
- Settlements of employment disputes.
- Union grievances and arbitrations.
- Representing employees in discipline procedures.
- Unfair labor practices before the Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA).
- Polygraph examination issues.
- Drug testing issues.
- “Last chance” agreements.
- Transfer Issues.
- Whistle-blower claims.
- All types of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment claims.
- Failure to promote claims.
- Claims of failure to accommodate disabilities.
- Disability retirement claims.
- Claims of misclassified employees.
- Wage and hour claims.
- Security clearance matters before the Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals (DOHA) and otherwise.
- Employment-related Legal advice and guidance.
Since its founding in 1992, the firm has represented well over 5,000 clients, nearly all of whom have had employment law cases.