Since 1992, the law firm has provided expert, highly-experienced legal representation to a vast number of federal employees and dealt with thousands of Federal employment issues in the following areas:
- Lawsuits in the Federal Courts
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearings and procedures.
- Federal Merit System Protection Board (MSPB) hearings and procedures.
- Wrongful termination claims of all types.
- Settlements of employment disputes.
- Union grievances and arbitrations.
- Representing employees in discipline procedures.
- Unfair labor practices before the Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA).
- Polygraph examination issues.
- Drug testing issues.
- “Last chance” agreements.
- Transfer Issues.
- Whistle-blower claims.
- All types of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment claims.
- Failure to promote claims.
- Claims of failure to accommodate disabilities.
- Disability retirement claims.
- Claims of mis-classified employees.
- Wage and hour claims.
- Security clearance matters before the Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals (DOHA) and otherwise.
- Employment-related Legal advice and guidance.
THE FIRM PROVIDES A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you would like to discuss your matter with a highly experienced employment lawyer at no charge, you may call our offices at either 619-528-2530, (858) 481-4956 or (760) 431-2010 to set up an appointment.