Legal Advocacy For Government Employees
San Diego And Southern California Employment Law Attorneys
The law firm has had extensive experience representing many hundreds of clients who are employees of the California state government, counties, cities, school districts, community college districts, California State University, University of California, special districts, and the Federal Government. The firm has tried many government employment cases on behalf of clients in various Courts and before countless other tribunals with favorable results.
The firm’s attorneys offer their clients sound legal advice, based on many years of governmental/employment law experience, and guide them in their decision-making process.
Since its founding in 1992, the firm has represented well over 5,000 clients, nearly all of whom have had employment law cases.
San Diego Employment Attorneys Group represents and counsels clients in the following areas of government employment law:
- Wrongful termination
- Employment discrimination: including discrimination and harassment on the basis of age (40 or over), sex, physical or mental disability, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, medical condition, use of lawful leave rights, military or veteran status, retaliation for engaging in protected activities, etc.
- Potential job loss/discipline
- Job rights
- Litigation/trials in the Federal and California State Courts
- Administrative trials and hearings
- Merit System Protection Board (MSPB)
- State Personnel Board (SPB)
- Civil Service Commissions
- EEOC administrative appeals
- Disciplinary hearings of all types
- Settlements of legal claims
- Free speech issues
- Privacy protections
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour matters
- Unemployment insurance claims
- Defense of occupational and professional licenses
- Discipline proceedings
San Diego Employment Attorneys Group provides its clients with highly experienced employment law attorneys, with proven legal results.
THE FIRM PROVIDES A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Call For A Free Consultation
If you are a current or former employee of a government entity, and are faced with any of the issues mentioned above, we invite you to discuss your situation with a highly experienced employment lawyer at no charge. You may call our offices at 619-528-2530 or 858-481-4956 or 760-431-2010 to set up an appointment.