Southern California, San Diego Employment Law Attorneys
The law firm has had extensive experience representing many hundreds of clients who are employees of the California state government, counties, cites, school districts, community college districts, California State University, University of California, special districts, and the Federal Government. The firm has tried many government employment cases on behalf of clients in various Courts and before countless other tribunals with favorable results.
The firm’s attorneys offer their clients sound legal advice, based on many years of governmental/employment law experience, and guide them in their decision-making process.
San Diego Employment Law Group represents and counsels clients in the following areas of government employment law:
- Wrongful termination
- Employment discrimination: including discrimination and harassment on the basis of age (40 or over), sex, physical or mental disability, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, medical condition, use of lawful leave rights, military or veteran status, retaliation for engaging in protected activities, etc.
- Potential job loss/discipline
- Job rights
- Litigation/trials in the Federal and California State Courts
- Administrative trials and hearings
- Settlements of legal claims
- Free speech issues
- Privacy protections
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour matters
- Unemployment insurance claims
- Defense of occupational and professional licenses
- Discipline proceedings
If you are a current or former employee of a government entity, and are faced with any of the issues above, call San Diego Employment Law Group, Attorneys at Law for a free initial consultation.
San Diego Employment Law Group provides its clients with highly experienced employment law attorneys, with proven legal results.
THE FIRM PROVIDES A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you would like to discuss your matter with a highly experienced employment lawyer at no charge, you may call our offices at either 619-626-2084 to set up an appointment.